[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about page numbers and chapter headings

  • From: <ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:29:57 -0700

Sure, that really makes sense.
I guess I could have thought of that.
I bet it is a situation where it is a different edition of the book.
Thanks, Cindy. Thanks, Valerie.

And Cindy, thank you for recommending the other title, I shall have to get that one as well. I did see there were several books by that author, Debra Dean.

My o my. Reading. It can sort of come to be a good habit, can it not? (smile)

Rik