[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about font

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:02:02 -0600

I'm not sure what Jaws is having a problem with.  When I check the font size
for the stuff Jaws won't read, it doesn't seem to be much bigger than the
rest of the text.  But it's hard to determine, because since Jaws sees it as
a blank line, I can't tell if I'm on the text or on the blank line after the
text.  Anyway, could it have to do with the font type?

Lisa