[bksvol-discuss] question about font

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:41:13 -0600

Hi, all.

Does it have any effect on the book if I change the font for the entire book?
I'm currently validating a book that uses a few different fonts.  The problem
is, Jaws doesn't read some of them and I'm unable to read chapter headings,
etc.  I changed the font for the whole book and that solved the problem.  I
didn't save it because I wasn't sure if it was okay to do this.  Can I change
the font?  Will that affect translation or anything?  And does it matter what
font a book is in for the translation program to pick up on the text?

Lisa