[bksvol-discuss] Re: quality report or BSO?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:11:07 -0500

I have found that making a quality report has led to the complete replacement of a book in a surprisingly short time. In that case, I do not think I would bother with a BSO. I would rather spend my time scanning something that was not in the collection.

_     _      _

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white,
black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family,
there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human
being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and
with another human being.... The worst form of a human being, I believe, is
one who judges another human being by the color of his skin."
Malcolm X

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: