[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem with vixens by Bertrice Small

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:05:45 -0500

Thanks! I'll do that.
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 7:47 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: problem with vixens by Bertrice Small

Hey honey, I won't be able to get the page to you till next week.  I am
going out of town, but can get the book then.

Keep renewing it till then if you can and I will get it unless someone else
can.

Shelley L. Rhodes and Judson, guiding golden juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc. Graduate Advisory Council www.guidedogs.com

-- Vance Havner
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>