[bksvol-discuss] problem with vixens by Bertrice Small

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:01:09 -0500

Hello everyone!
I am currently working on validating Vixens by Bertrice Small, and page 366
needs to be rescanned. It's simply too jumbled for me to attempt cleaning it
up. Unfortunately I only have until Saturday to finish validating. If the page
could be rescanned and gotten to me soon I'd be happy to continue validating.
However, if it can't be done that soon and someone else would like to validate
it instead please let me know. Do I send the rtf file to whoever is going to be
rescanning the page? Or would they send the page for me to insert into the
file? Thanks!
Allison