[bksvol-discuss] problem submitting?

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:58:12 -0700

Anyone else having trouble submitting a book. I tried it once, got the "please wait while bookshare analyzes your submission" page, but it didn't come up with the analysis so I shut down the browser and started again and it's been about 10 minutes now. I'm using Firefox on Windows 7. The status bar at the bottom of the browser page does change every once in a while saying reading something, but it must be reading very slowly.

Guess I'll just go to bed.  The cats think I should.

Misha