[bksvol-discuss] Re: rare book request

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:59:10 -0700 (PDT)

Amazon has two reasonable copies:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00209JTBA/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

 Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples

________________________________
From: Barbara B <scootergirlred@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, March 26, 2013 11:03:47 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: rare book request

I found the book at http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?qwork=223589. The copy
from the UK is cheaper. If you buy it and have the book sent to my address, I
will be happy to scan it or scan and proofread it for you. I am considered a
trusted volunteer so I can perform both functions. I will give my address to
you
off line. Alternatively, I can get the book through Inter library Loan and scan
or scan and proofread it for you.

Let me what you want to do.

Barbara