[bksvol-discuss] Re: placement of chapter title

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:20:31 -0500

Hi Cindy,

It really doesn't make any difference as long as the content is
readable to me. You know?  All I just care about it the chapters be
readable.  Thanks!  If I really had to say about this, I would think
that as a braille reader with a braille display with 40 cells, it
would be beneficial to have the margins on the left.  Thanks!

--

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx