[bksvol-discuss] placement of chapter title

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 00:58:30 -0800

 I know it's desirable to have the word chapter, then a space and then the
number of the chapter, either in arabic numbers or roman numerals,
depending on what's in the print book. Do you readers prefer the chapter
tile and subtitle be at the left margin, under the page number, or, if it's
in the print book  centered? (I realize, or suppose, I have to be
consistent, so I have to make a decision now that I'm starting chapter 4
and go back and fix the locations of chapters 1, 2 and 3