[bksvol-discuss] Re: physiology of sport and exercise

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:58:39 -0500

I noticed that this book was on the new books page several months ago.  It
may be a resubmission.  I would recommend that you do a rank spelling on the
version that you downloaded from the step one page and compare it with a
rank spelling of the original in the Collection. .  This will give you an
idea whether the recent submission is an improvement on the other.  You also
have to look at the individual who submitted the first and the last to
figure out whether the submitters are the same.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services