[bksvol-discuss] Re: petition to put the new books back on the front page

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:06:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

I've already notified Marketing that there are many members who want the new
books link and the bestseller link back on the front page. I believe they took
the links off in order to put the information about the AFB and NFB conferences
on the front page. There's a limited amount of space, and they are trying to
use it in the most effective and efficient manner. I expect that the links will
be coming back soon, although I can't guarantee anything of course.

Carrie