[bksvol-discuss] Re: petition to put the new books back on the front page

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 07:41:58 -0500

My settings stay with me until I clear my cookies. After I've cleared my cookies, I have to reset it. Then, it will stay until I clear my cookies again. If you have your browser set to clear cookies every time you close it, you'd have to reset your preferences each time.

Melissa

Bob wrote:
That's interesting Elizabeth.

Early in the game I set my list output to 100 and it has stayed with me ever since. When I list new books, new york times best sellers etc. I get 100 per page.

I have noticed a few places where it doesn't take effect, I think when I list my book history for example, but usually I get 100 books for each list.

Hmmm.

Bob

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,