[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number proofreader's problems

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 00:45:59 -0600

Hi Lissi,

I have only checked in one book since the new site went live.  I, too, miss
seeing the accuracy percentage that we saw on the other site.  I didn't have
to change the number of pages in the book I checked in, but I do remember
seeing the number listed.  I just assumed we could change anything on the
metadata info page, where it says, "click here , etc."  I changed the
synopses on the one I checked in.

As for having to go to Volunteer Home before seeing the my checked out
books, I do not mind that.  In fact, I often use that quick search link on
my taskbar.

It does sound as if you are having a tough time, and I am sorry to hear it.
It would be frustrating to have your books expire and then be snatched up by
someone else.  The way I changed the info on the metadata page was to press
enter for forms mode after I was taken to the page where it can be
corrected.

Hope this helps,
Sue S.