[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number proofreader's problems

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:55:15 -0500

Thanks, Pavi, this is great news! I hope the engineers will be willing to send down the entire list of books ready to be proofread at some point. But that is not nearly as important to me as the other two issues you mention here, the quality analysis and the ability to change the page number field. I am very glad to hear that this is being looked into.

Glad to hear you're on the rebound.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>