[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. help installing opticbook 3600

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 05:09:00 -0500

Hi Donna. Well, I was able to successfully install the Opticbook 3600 with my husband's help yesterday. For the most part, jaws spke everything. There may have been two or three screens where he had to read to me what was being displayed. As for the second disk that says on the package, photo impact, that is indeed the second disk. So, when Jaws asks you to install the next disk, that is indeed the disk they are talking about. I'll start playing with my Kurzweil 1000 this weekend.

Have a good day,

Monica Svopa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>