[bksvol-discuss] ot get together in Manhattan

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:32:42 -0500

We who are local to Manhattan talked once about a get together. Before the snows fly, let's think about it again. There are alot of possibilities near transportantion in midtown. Tuesdays are great days for me to come into the city though wednesday and thursday are also possibilities. Also, if you dome in on tuesdays you can join me and members of Achiles and run or jug in Central Park in the early evening. Do get in touch off list or on with ot in the subject line.

E.