[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. deleting folders in Outlook Express

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 22:27:14 -0700

Hi Allison,

I suppose it depends on your ultimate goal. If you mainly want to free up the space occupied by the contents of the folder, you could just move to and open the folder, select all messages, and delete them. Of course, this will not remove the folder's name from the folder list, or from within the "go to folder" list which can be accessed with control+y.

If you want the folder's name as well as the messages gone from your life, I believe you will have to access the view menu, choose the layout option, and tab to and check the box labeled "folder list". After activating the ok button, you will be able to tab or shift tab to the folder list, then find and delete the folder.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>