[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. deleting folders in Outlook Express

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 23:24:31 -0700

I don't believe control+y will work for deleting folders. At least in the versions of Outlook Express I have used and am currently using. Just tried it again here and the program gives no response when I attempt to delete the folder from the list after pressing control+y.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>