[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot braille lite

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:47:37 -0500

Hi Lisa,

I have the m40 and it says the only way to get an accurate reading is to
reset the gas guage and battery timer when the Braille Lite is fully
charged.  It says that takes 4 hours if you let the level get low.  So if
you have it plugged into a good ac/dc outlet you know it is charging unless
there is a power outage.  Blind faith!  <lol>

Sue S.