[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot braille lite

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:52:46 -0700

Hi, Lisa. No, there isn't. The Braille Lite M20 manual says that, in order to
get a full charge, the unit must charge for 4 hours, regardless of the current
battery level before charging, so I just let it go for 4 hours each time, and
reset the battery gauge when I plug it in each time so it's reset when I use it
again. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):