[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. attachments in Outlook express

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:30:59 -0600

Thanks Bob.  It worked.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:12 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. attachments in Outlook express

  Hi Monica.

  In outlook express, do the following:

  1. Press alt+t to bring up the tools menu.
  2. Up arrow once to "options" and press enter.
  3. Press shift tab once to bring you to the list of available pages (you
should be on "general").
  4. Press control+tab to switch pages until you hear "security".
  5. Press your tab key 3 times (I think) your system will say something like
"do not allow outlook express to download potentially harmful attachments" and
press the spacebar until this is unchecked.
  6. Tab until you hear "ok" and press enter.

  That should do it.

  If you need to contact me off list concerning this, my email is
rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Thanks.
  Bob