[bksvol-discuss] Re: opticbook and Kurzweil version 12

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 22:38:34 -0500

Hi Julia. I haven't tried version 12. One thing that occurred to me though
is that you may not have version 12 using all of the same settings you were
using in 11. That could account for the difference. I've been told that the
recognition is better. I don't know anyone who has upgraded though. You
might get a better response by asking on the Kurzweil mailing list. There
are instructions for signing up for that on the Kurzweil site.

Monica Willyard