[bksvol-discuss] number of pages in books

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 07:44:22 -0700

Hi list. I was just going through the New York Times bestseller list and I noticed that a lot of books seemed to be almost a thousand pages, but only had a brf file size of two hundred and something kilobites, is this at all possible? It seems to me they should be much bigger. Is there any way to check if the page counter, or whatever is used to check pages is really accurate? Maybe I'm totally off the mark here, but it seems like something just isn't adding up in my opinion. Julia