[bksvol-discuss] Re: number of pages in books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 17:36:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Julia,

The program that counts the number of pages usually adds in about a third more
than the real number of pages. It's willdly inaccurate at times.  I haven't
checked it lately but in the past it was very bad.  If there's a particular
bestseller you're interested in, I can tell you the real number of pages (since
I have the original .rtf file here at home on my computer).

Carrie