[bksvol-discuss] Re: no page breaks

  • From: Harry Weber <uhpw001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:34:09 -0600

I'm not sure, I thaught the policy was that they would accept books without page breaks until march, but I validated Cheaper by the Dozen and put in the comments field that there was no page brakes but that the hole book was there and the book was kicked bact to the step one page. I'd be interested in the for sure policy myself.
Harry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Noel Romey" <ner@xxxxxxxx>