[bksvol-discuss] Re: no page breaks

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:03:16 -0800

Hi Harry (et. al.)

The reason Gustavo has been sending books without page breaks back to
the download page before acceptance is to ask a big question:

Were the page breaks stripped during the scanning process or the
validation process?

I suggest that you save your work, re-grab the book, and send us an
email letting us know if the book was stripped during validation or
scanning. Then, we can either contact the scanner and find out what's
going on in the process on their end, or work with the validator to find
out how the page breaks are being stripped.

But yes, books without page breaks won't be outright rejected until the
end of March.

Best,
Marissa Mika