[bksvol-discuss] new submition synopsis

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 12:06:10 -0800

Hi, Here is my own synopsis of the book I just submitted. Jewel and her Husband Leston, have five healthy children and live in Mississippi. They are African American and the year is nineteen forty three. Jewel gives birth to another child, a girl whom she names Brenda Kay. Then she finds out that her new daughter is intelectually disabled. The family travels by car from their southern home to the bright lights of Los Angelous. I confess I haven't really read the book, but its better than nothing. Julia