[bksvol-discuss] Re: new computer

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:35:45 -0500

I am trying to copy them from one machine to another. That is what I am already doing with the two machines on a router. I have the new machine set up so it recognizes and can access files from the second machine (the older one). When I tried copying some of them I got a access denied message. They are not "read only" and though they seem to be zip files some of the other zip files copy just fine so I am baffled. The old machine is Windows 2000 and the new one is XP. I have full rights on both.

E.