[bksvol-discuss] Re: new computer

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:17:35 -0600

E,
    Try copying the files and see if that works. You can always delete them
from the other machine afterward.
It sounds like you've not got the permissions set to allow you to move files
but you probably have copy enabled. Rather than trying to get the right
permission set, I'd just try copying it first.

HTH,
Jake