[bksvol-discuss] Re: new JK Rowling book in December

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:45:22 -0400

Dear Roger and Booksharian HP fans,

Dumbledore gave Hermione the book of fairy tales called The Tales of Beadle The
Bard. This is that book which contains 5 unrelated fairytales with
illustrations by rowling herself, and annotations by Dumbledore. These won't be
about Harry and Co. They are old tales from the HP universe. You know, Hermione
will read anything! For lots more money you can buy a collector's edition from
Amazon with 10 extra illustrations and a facsimile of Rowling's introduction
in her own handwriting. The collector's edition will have metal corners on the
cover and more extras. It's a stand alone book from the HP universe and it will
be very different from the core HP series of 7 books.Can't wait! Another
midnight party. I can go to mine in Akron, probably at Barnes and Noble,  and
come to Bookshare's in time for it to be Midnight on the west coast!

I'm also going to reread book six before I go to the movie although I'm tired
of having to dash out in order to miss the character death scenes.

Always with love,

Lissi