[bksvol-discuss] Re: new JK Rowling book in December

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:47:24 EDT

I think that this one may be the beginning of a new series. In a message
dated 8/1/2008 8:25:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What new book? #7 was supposed  to be the last. Film version of #6 opens in
November.  Film version  of # 7 will be in two parts and is already in the
making - both parts at  once.  Trailers for film #6 are already on the net. I
already have  plans for seeing #6 in late November or early Dec.  Last I heard
J.K. Rowling had no plans for an 8th book nor did she want anyone else  to pick
up where she left off but she found she could not kill Harry as  she had
originally intended to at the end of book 7.

Amy

--
It if be now, 'tis not to come,
If it be  not to come, it will be now,

--------------  Original message from james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx:
--------------

> Hi,
> I still need to read Harry Potter 7.
>
> Jim
>
> James D Homme, Usability  Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
> james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx,  412-544-1810
>
> "it is only possible to live happily  ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
> Margaret Bonnano
>
> Highmark internal only: For usability and  accessibility:
>  http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/
>
> To  unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
>  bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx put the word 'unsubscribe' by  itself
in the subject line. To get a list of
> available  commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)