[bksvol-discuss] Re: need some help

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:46:29 -0800

Hi Ann,

Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't understand or remember or something that you had
already checked in the book.  Have you looked at the "check out a book page"
to see if it has been returned there? I just looked for you and it is there
with a Hold for Ann before the title, so you can joyfully go check out the
book again!  It's a bit down the page, but if you search you'll find the
book.  It's definitely there waiting for you!

Happy proofreading!

Mayrie

  _____