[bksvol-discuss] Re: my thoughts on the hold for issue

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 11:00:18 -0700

Now, there's a good idea.  That and the backend process needs to be
seriously looked at to improve performance.  When it takes a minimum
of 30 seconds just to scroll to the next page, no wonder everybody
wants the hold stuff out of there.  That and I wouldn't mind if we
could specify the size of each page.  For me for example, I set
google's hit count per page up to 100 because I don't like constantly
having to click to next page.  I don't use a virtual buffer with Orca
so once the page is loaded, I can merely just nav aaround the list
to my heart's content.