[bksvol-discuss] Re: my thoughts on the hold for issue

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:07:17 -0800

I guess that is true, I do kind of like to see the first dozen or so new items, though mostly I wish there was a magic button that would sort by books I'm most likely to be interested in.

Misha

On 2/18/2011 5:03 PM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Mike,

Your suggestion doesn't actually work as well as you think.  The default
sort order is by date added with the most recent at the top of the list.
We'd all have to reorder our sorting to avoid the holds for new volunteers.
Not that that's a huge thing, better than wading through the dang things,
but, not quite as simple for everyone as you say.

Not being crabby, just saying.

Mayrie