[bksvol-discuss] Re: mishake in the original text

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:53:06 -0500

The English teacher in me says to double check and if the scan is correct then
leave it as one word.  Jim should correct me but I would normally assume that
the agreement with the publishers is to include the books as published and not
to add our editing or editorial comments.  Many authors use there own language
and spelling and if the editors and publishers have not chosen to "correct"
them then we should not.

Amy
omsm