[bksvol-discuss] making a page to stop reading

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:04:47 -0800

I know this has come up from time to time but I never was able to get a usable answer. Often while scanning a book or whatever and I want to read just one page, it often will read the whole page and I can't sstop it any way. Of course, I can always wait till it gets to the end of the page, but that's not always convenient as I may just want to check the first line or so. Has anybody else had this problem and has anybody got any magic way to stop the reading? I'm using Kurzweil 11 and the scanner is an Optic3400.

Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P