[bksvol-discuss] lost another book

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:18:44 -0500

HI All:

My time expired on The Sign of the twisted Candles. If someone has it could you
please release it. I would appreciate it. I got the print copy to add a missing
page and when I went to get the book back it was gone. Thanks in advance.

*****
Grace who is feeling frustrated. Losing 2 books in 2 days is bit much.

P.S. I have a little pet peeve. Out of courtesy I usually leave books that
expired that day alone for a few days in case the validator wants it back.
Although this is not a bookshare rule, it would be nice to do that to avoid
duplicating effort.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.