[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for material to proof

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 15:01:55 -0800

I read and loved Flight of the falcon. It's a book the memory of which
stays with you. And Larry does superb scans.  You might enjoy it more than
the Perry mason books; not that I necessarily want the P.M. books back; I
have other things to work on [but if you do take it I'll take them back]
But for sheer reading pleasure I recommend Flightof the Falcon. It's sort
of historical fiction, a mystery, set in fairly modern Italy. If you decide
to proof it K hope you enjoy it as much as I ednjoyed the book. Did you
like the book Larry?