[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for material to proof

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 13:52:49 -0500

Hi Larry,

Sure, I'll take it. Shouldn't be too hard a proof. I did download something called The Mongoliad, Book One. It looks interesting, but man, it needs work! The headers aren't removed, the chapter titles aren't sized correctly and I can't figure out if the lady's name is Cnan or Nan. If Anyone can take a peek at this book, I'd really like to know which this is. It may not even be Cnan. It may be something else.

Book is called The Mongoliad, Book One by Erik Bear et al.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring