[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for fantasy novels to proof

  • From: "john.falter" <john.falter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:16:05 -0500

Hi Cindy:
If you agree, I'll take "Exiles Return".
John Falter
On 2/15/2014 9:05 PM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:
so what did you decide about Exile's return? Do you want it or shall I take it back?

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    > Is all yours if no one else wants it. I am looking for more dark
    fantasy. I will go on the checkout list to see if there anything
    else on there that is not on hold for anyone else.
    <mailto:bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get
    a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the
    subject line.

---
is active.