[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for fantasy novels to proof

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 09:11:35 -0800

HI,

I have a book called Fair Peril by Nancy Springer that is already scanned, but I haven't gone through to make sure there are no problems. It is already on bookshare, but as fair quality, so this will be a BSO. If I preproof it, it will be about a week, maybe two for it to be on the checkout list. Or I can do a really quick check and have it up by Monday. Here's what's on the cover:

Buffy -- a fat, fortyish, divorced mother -- encounters a talking frog and, ignoring the warnings of fairy tales, does not turn the frog back into a prince. Trouble ensues when Buffy's rebellious teenage daughter Emily does kiss the frog; soon she and handsome Prince Adamus disappear into the enchanted land of Fair Peril. It is up to Buffy to rescue Emily and, in the process, learn that magic does exist in the most ordinary of lives

Misha

On 2/14/2014 6:00 PM, Ann Petrous wrote:
Hello all,

Does anyone here have any fantasy novels that need to be proofed? If so please
email me. I was just looking over my credits, and i'm just short of reaching 50
dollars. My goal is to reach 100 dollars by the time my membership expires in
June. I also don't mind proofing historical  I love conventional fantasy, and
Epic fantasy.

Thanks,
Ann fantasy or historical fiction. Anything that takes place between the B.C
era, and the renaissance period, would be great.   To unsubscribe from this
list send a blank Email to