[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for a book statis

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 23:08:21 -0400

Ah, it might be that it did fall off the face of the earth than, smile.

I will resubmit then, and validate, as I need to edit it.  But it is a bit
strange.  This is the second book I have had do this.  The other was a .kes
version of Chicken Soup for the Soul of America, which I later resubmitted
as a .rtf and is now in the collection.  I know the files went through as I
saw them on the download list, but alas somewhere the gremlins ate it.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com