[bksvol-discuss] Horror/supernatural works

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 19:14:26 -0400

Hi folks,

I'm fairly new to the scanning/submitting/approval process as a volunteer, but
I'm very excited to be involved.  I plan to stick mostly with the supernatural,
horror, and occult novels and short story collections.  If anybody has any
requests along these lines, please let me know.  I don't know yet how
productive I will be, though I'm finding that the books seem to get done very
quickly when you get on a roll.  So feel free to email me at:
mailto:scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx

Or just send your book wishes to the list.

Scott Blanks
mailto:sblanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adaptive Technology Services
629 Divisadero