[bksvol-discuss] Re: long Dash

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 23:31:14 -0700 (PDT)

On my keyboard I use Shift,control,dash. Perhaps on
yours it would be alt., shift, dash. In one document I
sort of made a mistake and in the preferences I had
double dash change to em dash, so that happens
automatically every time I hit a double dash--so when
I find a hyphen I just add another to it and it
becomes an em dash.

Cindy

--- Amy Goldring Tajalli