[bksvol-discuss] Re: long Dash

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:36:12 -0600

Hi, Evan.  In JAWS version 7 or later, there is a neat feature called Append to
the Clipboard, which is handy if you are on the Internet searching for and
copying multiple pages of information to be placed later in a word processing
file.  The function for this is Windows key C (between the Alt and Control key
on the left).  This keeps adding to the clipboard.  Then the next time you
press Control C for copy, it will ask if you want to overwrite everything that
is already in the clipboard.  Unfortunately this append to the clipboard
doesn't work in Kurzweil.

Linda Adams