[bksvol-discuss] Re: lists

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 08:28:53 -0500

Oh Rebecca. please don't be careful about what you ask on this list.

All types of questions are tollerated and appreciated.

Sometimes we might refer you to a list, a previous answer, the volunteer manual, the friends of bookshare site, etc. etc. However, it isn't criticism, it's just information.

As I see it, if you have a question and don't ask it then you'll probably not get an answer.

So, in short, ask away. A question you ask may just be the same question a new person was wanting to ask but was too timid.

Just my thoughts.
Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rilniski@xxxxxxxxx>