[bksvol-discuss] Re: lists

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 19:39:36 -0700

Hi Rebecca,

        No, no, keep asking!  That's the only way to learn! No one can tell
you how things work if we don't know that you don't know. I can't tell you
how many questions I have had to ask here!

I'm sorry if my answers to your questions have given you the impression that
you shouldn't ask.  Really, do keep asking!

 Mayrie