[bksvol-discuss] Re: line breaks in Inkspell by Cornelia Funke

  • From: "Devorah Greenstein" <DGreenstein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 08:49:02 -0500

Newbie question from this discussion. I'm validating my first book.
Within each paragraph there is no hard return. But between each
paragraph there is a double hard return and no indenting. And there is
dialogue that is a single sentence, double hard return, another sentence
or two, double hard return, etc.
Please offer advice about what I should do with the double hard returns?
I don't know how to find out how many of them there are, but I guess it
is also in the thousands, not as many as Noel found, but lots.

Thanks for your expertise. I am solving things one at a time and because
I personally love this book that I'm validating, I am enjoying the
process.

Devorah