[bksvol-discuss] Re: line breaks in Inkspell by Cornelia Funke

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:45:21 -0500

Hi Noel,
Thanks for noticing this and fixing it.  I've noticed this problem with
several books I've downloaded lately and it makes for jerky and stilted
reading.  Not fun, <smile>.

Again, thanks for taking the time to fix up the file.

Have a good weekend!
Cindy 4
A smile is the same in any language.
--Author Unknown